Saturday 2 August 2014

Week Three


imagery which I based some of my below ideas off



Selected drawings
plan view drawings of ideas for 'material --> body meeting'

 plan view drawing


above left: section view drawing from the back of the boat shed out towards the water
above right: section view drawing looking in the sliding doors at the front of the boat shed



perspective view of the boat shed






 elevation drawing showing the colours that are going to be on the front of the boat shed

 other drawing

other drawing

Transforming my material:
I weaved fabric together to create a soft texture as I have lots of textures in my boat shed, most of which are soft materials which are made of fabric 


These are the strings which I took of the fabric and then rolled into a ball to 
show another texture that can be created from fabric












screenshots of model in SketchUp



Walk through movie on SketchUp

No comments:

Post a Comment